Renewing Items Online
Our new Apollo system catalog is very powerful and simple. Follow these simple steps to renew items online.
- On the Library’s home page, click on Catalog.
- In the upper right hand corner, there is a box that says “Log in” to library account. Click on this link to open another box that asks for your Card Number and Phone Number. Note: You don’t have to enter all the digits of your library card number, just the digits and special characters [letters or punctuation] after the string of zeroes.
- The box now says that you are logged in with your library card number. There is a box that says “My Account”. Click on this box.
- A screen will pop up with a list of your information and the items you have checked out with the dates they are due. Next to each item is a little square that says “Renew”.
- From this screen, you can also reserve items or add information to your record (such as a cell phone number). One valuable thing is Apollo will inform you how much money saved by using the library instead of purchasing all the items borrowed!